I am a marketing person with passion for digital marketing, lecturer, author, and marketing consultant.
Currently I am an Associate Professor at the Marketing Department, Faculty of Economics and Business – University of Zagreb. I pursue both developing my research skills and gaining practical business experiences in order to be able to inspire current and future marketing experts.
My areas of expertise are:
- digital marketing
- product & brand management
- services marketing
- marketing strategy and decision-making
I am actively involved in undergraduate, graduate and executive education, both in Croatia and abroad. My continuous teaching engagements are:
- University of Zagreb – Faculty of Economics & Business (Principles of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Management, Services Marketing, Brand Management)
- University of Zagreb – Faculty of Economics & Business – Marketing Management Executive Education Program (Digital Marketing, Marketing Simulations)
- University of Zagreb – Faculty of Architecture, School of Design (Design Management, 2014-2017)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics (Digital and Social Media Marketing)
- ISM University of Management and Economics – Vilnius (Digital and Social Media Marketing)
- Vilnius University, Faculty of Economics (Digital Marketing Communication)
As a guest lecturer I visited following universities:
- Corvinus University of Budapest – Faculty of Business Administration (Hungary)
- Babes Bolyai University – Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (Romania)
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
- Campus 02 Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft (Austria)
- University of Sarajevo – School of Economics and Business Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
I serve as one of the technical editors of the scientific marketing journal Market-Tržište. Furthermore, I am a reviewer for several scientific marketing journals, member of the scientific board of marketing conferences, and National representative for Croatia at European Marketing Academy (EMAC).
In 2014, I joined PRICON research project of The Institute of Economics in Zagreb, where I collaborate with the team of researchers who are examining the issues of consumer privacy in the digital environment.
As a consultant, I have been involved in marketing projects in different industries:
- Digital marketing (sectors: hospitality industry, media, local government, tourism organizations)
- Brand management (sectors: hospitality industry, media, local government, tourism organizations, insurance, sport events)
- Marketing strategy (sectors: hospitality industry, media/publishing, local government, tourism organizations, retail, banking)
- Marketing decision-making (sectors: banking, ICT)
- In-house trainings (sectors: banking, retail, pharmaceuticals, home appliances, food & beverages)
My detailed CV in PDF is available here.
Please follow these links to learn more about my…