At the very beginning of my academic career, I have realised that I need a practical business experience in order to be relevant in classroom. On the other hand, I saw the opportunity to provide scientific-based consulting services that deliver up-to-date know-how, inspiration and business results.
My consulting experience
Since 2006 I have been involved in more than 40 consulting projects in different industries:
- Digital marketing (sectors: hospitality industry, media, local government, tourism organizations)
- Brand management (sectors: hospitality industry, media, local government, tourism organizations, insurance, sport events)
- Marketing strategy (sectors: hospitality industry, media/publishing, local government, tourism organizations, retail, banking)
- Marketing decision-making (sectors: banking, ICT)
- In-house trainings (sectors: banking, retail, pharmaceuticals, home appliances, food & beverages)
I structure my consulting projects in three broad steps:
- Getting to know & understand the client, industry & context (goal: to define the right service for the client)
- Working closely with client (goal: to deliver advice that drives business results)
- Following-up on client’s success & providing support (goal: to support the client in building a sustainable business)
What you can expect from me?
- Professionalism – In every aspect of our business collaboration.
- Preparation – I invest my time and effort to be fully prepared for working with you.
- Dedication – I work with max. 2 clients at the same time, minding that I can provide enough resources for both of them.
- Argumentation – No black box approach! I share my insights with you.
- Discretion – I keep all information about my clients as confidential.